Computer crimes and terrorist cybernetic acts constitute a real threat to the activities of organizations and companies working in the public and business alike; from establishing phishing sites to steal personal data, identity theft and theft of funds, through the introduction of viruses and other malicious software information systems to take over sites and disrupt national infrastructures of countries.
Whether for reasons of criminal or political parties and ideologies, whether business entities or public bodies, the consequences can be very severe and lead to real damage in the business activity and / or public enterprise:
• loss of critical information
• disruptions, and technological systems vulnerable to work stoppage
• disruption and vulnerability to business, public and political processes
• significant damage to the image of public business organizations
• disruption of national and security infrastructures
Hackers today are no longer kids playing from their garage. They are serious.